The 39 Clues

How Cahillia Came To Be; a FanFic
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

Branch: Ekaterina

View All Posts

Ok, I've never actually written a story before, but this was like, a dream, and I thought you guys would enjoy it. So, here it is. Please comment! Thanks!
~ EEK 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaa!” Annmarie gazed down at her tiny infant of a daughter. She smiled weakly. “What are you going to name her, dear?” Annmarie looked up at her older sister, Bernadette. “Eleanor Sondra-Bella. Bernadette, I won't be here much longer. You are her Aunt, and Bryant is her Uncle. Take care of her, train her, teach her, show her how to lead and how to fight. She can end this horrid war, and I know she will. Promise me you will love her on my behalf and on the behalf of Guy.” “I will rise to the challenge. Eleanor will be loved and taken care of.” Bernadette answered. “Good... Bernadette... I have... one more request... Please.... bury me next to... to Guy.” Bernadette nodded, and Annmarie closed her eyes and breathed her last.    

adeptelf17 aka VaporBeam12

Saving the World, One Pie at a Time A Novel(la) by EEKRead it at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/47607

Posted at: 12:19 am on May 15, 2012

adeptelf17 - Front adeptelf17 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Oops! Bad formating! Here is the proper farmat!
~ EEK 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaa!” Annmarie gazed down at her tiny infant of a daughter. She smiled weakly. 
     “What are you going to name her, dear?” Annmarie looked up at her older sister, Bernadette. 
     “Eleanor Sondra-Bella. Bernadette, I won't be here much longer. You are her Aunt, and Bryant is her Uncle. Take care of her, train her, teach her, show her how to lead and how to fight. She can end this horrid war, and I know she will. Promise me you will love her on my behalf and on the behalf of Guy.” 
     “I will rise to the challenge. Eleanor will be loved and taken care of.” Bernadette answered. 
     “Good... Bernadette... I have... one more request... Please.... bury me next to... to Guy.” Bernadette nodded, and Annmarie closed her eyes and breathed her last.    

Saving the World, One Pie at a Time A Novel(la) by EEKRead it at http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/47607

Posted at: 6:04 pm on May 15, 2012

SportySoccer10

SportySoccer10

Branch: Tomas

View All Posts

ooo, interesting!

Posted at: 8:19 pm on May 15, 2012

SportySoccer10 - Front SportySoccer10 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Bernadette was shocked. Well, not really shocked, because she knew her sister wasn't going to live much longer. She had been wavering for days. Ever since Guy died in the war.... Bernadette wiped the tears that started to flow fast from her eyes. Curse those werewolves...
    “Waaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Bernadette jumped at the sound of Eleanor's voice. She quickly bent down and scooped up Eleanor. She'll need some food. Good thing I had some formula for just in case. Cradling the tiny girl, Bernadette kissed her sister's forehead, and went to alert Bryant of the loss.  

Posted at: 11:28 am on May 16, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Bump!

Posted at: 10:02 am on May 17, 2012

FightingAlmond10

FightingAlmond10

Branch: Lucian

View All Posts

Keep writing!

Posted at: 2:10 pm on May 17, 2012

FightingAlmond10 - Front FightingAlmond10 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

bump

Posted at: 11:51 pm on May 17, 2012

DeviousAqua9

DeviousAqua9

View All Posts

HURRY UP!!! I want you to post more more more! Now I sound like a two year old. Thanks a lot EEK your amazing to make ME whine like a toddler.
                   -Nami 

Annabeth is not part of the prophecy~ Me, Nami!

Jesus Freak

A REASONABLE Amian. :)

Homeschooled! (sniffs, pushes up glasses) ;)

( )_( )

(='.'=)

(")__(")

Posted at: 10:43 am on May 19, 2012

DeviousAqua9 - Front DeviousAqua9 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Finally, someone answers! Yes! I have readers! (My sister does not count ;D)
~ EEK

Later that night, Bernadette thought about her sister's last words. ...she can end this horrid war... Did she mean that she would wipe out the werewolves forever? Or did she refer to the war that had destroyed most of Canada, some of the U.S., and all of Mexico? Probably both. She thought about the war against the werewolves. So many killed... including Guy. Guy had been so excited when he had heard a baby was on the way. But when he died, Annmarie just fell apart. Bernadette scowled. If it wasn't for the fact that if a Tomas came on to Janus land, it could be sentenced to death... or if a Lucian married a Madrigal they were banished into The Center. All the people in The Center were Tomas-Ekats or Lucian-Janus or whatever other combos you could be. That directed her thoughts back to Eleanor. Eleanor. Eleanor was the ultimate combo; she was 20% Janus, 20% Lucian, 20% Tomas, 20% Madrigal, and 20% Ekaterina. Bernadette herself was Janus-Tomas, just like her sister.  

“You coming to bed?” a voice behind her asked. Bernadette jumped.
     “Bryant! Don't creep up on me like that!” she exclaimed. “Can't help it. I'm as much a Lucian as I'm an Ekat. Now are you coming to bed? You're going to need it, considering you will be up with Eleanor.”
     “Yes.... I was just thinking... about my sister and Guy and Eleanor and the war and all...” Bernadette burst into tears, so Bryant took her in his arms and rocked her to sleep.    

I will need some more 'mixed-branch' characters... Let me know if you want to be in it, and give me your info. (Nobody else can be a 4/5-part branch character) Thanks! ~ EEK 

Posted at: 8:39 pm on May 19, 2012

secretdragon39

secretdragon39

aka AdventureAmethyst179

View All Posts

MORE!!! Waaaaaaa!! Uh. I am such a baby. Anyway, CONTINUE!

secretdragon39 aka AdventureAmethyst179

There is power in unity

Smile is the beginning of PEACE.

One person is of more value than the whole world

-Lhanaya Faith Cahill

(Please call me Lhany)

Posted at: 6:58 am on May 20, 2012

secretdragon39 - Front secretdragon39 - Back
DeviousAqua9

DeviousAqua9

View All Posts

I want to be in it!!!!! Amazingly terrific as usual EEK! Here's my info
Name: Nami Cahill
Description: Long dark ALWAYS straight black hair and lightish brown skin, and deep black eyes, DOESNOT like its at all and gets annoyed at guys that have a crush on her! Seriously, can SOME people be mature?                                 
Cahill ancestry: 20% Tomas 30% Janus and 50% EKAT  

Annabeth is not part of the prophecy~ Me, Nami!

Jesus Freak

A REASONABLE Amian. :)

Homeschooled! (sniffs, pushes up glasses) ;)

( )_( )

(='.'=)

(")__(")

Posted at: 4:29 pm on May 20, 2012

DeviousAqua9 - Front DeviousAqua9 - Back
BreakingHurricane5

BreakingHurricane5

Branch: Janus

View All Posts

Yay! You are doin' it! And please look at my sig.!

Theyearthwindotthsoul

Posted at: 8:11 pm on May 20, 2012

BreakingHurricane5 - Front BreakingHurricane5 - Back
sandninja4

sandninja4

aka LlamaAmbitious1

View All Posts

I hope this doesn't mess up your story, but according to my research, the altered DNA can only be passed through one parent, so 'mixed branch' people are not possible.

~*Sierra/SandNinja4

~*Hunter, Reader, Montanan

~*Great Reads:/39475 by Leo,/48797 by Azure

~*/48210 is My Story, Alternative Endings

Posted at: 10:35 pm on May 20, 2012

sandninja4 - Front sandninja4 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

EEK shrugs. No biggie, Sierra. Not everything has to be technical, you know. But thanks for the heads up! Oh, and Nami, thanks for responding! 
~ EEK 

Posted at: 12:08 pm on May 21, 2012

indigowatching1

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

View All Posts

I love your story so far and it is very well written.

indigowatching1 aka WritingArt2

aim4good

Check it out: http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/23666

Posted at: 6:32 pm on May 21, 2012

indigowatching1 - Front indigowatching1 - Back
AgentJourney5

AgentJourney5

View All Posts

Name: Criste Grey
Description: Long brown hair in a ponytail, tanned skin, midnight blue eyes.
Cahill Ancestry: 50% Lucian and 50% Janus.   

Changed my siggie. 

~Carisse~

~10 years old~

~Directioner~

~Belieber~

~Obsessed Kpop fan~

Posted at: 5:29 am on May 23, 2012

AgentJourney5 - Front AgentJourney5 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Thank you for replying! More story, now! 
~ EEK

- 14 Years later -
"OK, class. For homework, I want an essay on the destruction of North America and the rise of The 5 Kingdoms. In it, I will expect The Center explained thoroughly. I also want a detailed list of the present Royals of The 5 Kingdoms, and of the leaders of The Center. I will expect both papers turned in by the middle of the week. Class dismissed.”

Finally, thought Eleanor. Aunt Bernadette is supposed to be a certified teacher, not a certified torturer! Eleanor jumped up and ran out the door with the other pupils, which most people would have dubbed impossible considering the long skirts she was wearing. Gaining speed, she dashed around her other classmates, out the front door of the schoolhouse. Someone called her name, but she didn’t look back. She had to get home. She dashed across the series of bridges which connected the settlement. The bridges were to keep off the ground, because werewolves lived on ground level. To keep from getting bitten, buildings were in trees covered in silver spikes. To get from one place to the next was very complex, but Eleanor had grown up here and knew the place like the back of her hand. Usually she took her time getting home, but today she wanted to finish her papers A.S.A.P. There was going to be a meeting tonight, and she did not want to miss it. One of the upsides of having a tutor is that the class only met twice a week, and worked in between. The downside is that in between classes, there is loads of work. Ugh. I have got to hurry, Eleanor thought. The subject is easy, but it will take time. Picking up the pace, Eleanor saw her house coming into view.

Posted at: 9:32 pm on May 23, 2012

PinkRabbit49

PinkRabbit49

View All Posts

like your story

www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21295   www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22628  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22057  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/32010

Posted at: 7:55 pm on May 24, 2012

PinkRabbit49 - Front PinkRabbit49 - Back
SurvivingInformant1

SurvivingInformant1

Branch: Tomas

View All Posts

Awsome! 

Name(s): Alexander and Evander Colt (aka) Alex and Van
Appearence(s): Brown skin, shaggy black hair, and dark brown eyes. Very entergetic and like to play practical jokes. When they are serious, though, they are serious!
Ancestry: 50% Tomas, 50% Lucian (They are fighting machines!)

Hope you can use these!  

Posted at: 12:46 pm on May 25, 2012

SurvivingInformant1 - Front SurvivingInformant1 - Back
BlackJade23

BlackJade23

View All Posts

This is really good btw I'm Alexandra but most people call me Lexi and I'm new on here Lexi out

Hi I’m Alexandra

But you can call me Lexi

I’m 13

My Branch is: Janus

I’m new

I think Jesus rules

I Love Horseback riding

Posted at: 4:08 pm on May 25, 2012

BlackJade23 - Front BlackJade23 - Back
lavendervanilla17

lavendervanilla17

aka AdorableKitten51

View All Posts

Name: Ali/ Alana/ Alyssa (pick one)
Looks: REALLY volumous, midnight black hair that is wavy thats medium-length/ tan skin/ dark brown eyes

Personality: GIRLY

Ancestry: 25% Lucian, 25% Janus25% Ekaterina, 25% Madrigal   

lavendervanilla17 aka AdorableKitten51

Sasha

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”- Coco Chanel

Ravenclaw

girly girl

Posted at: 3:25 pm on May 27, 2012

lavendervanilla17 - Front lavendervanilla17 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Nice to meet you, Lexi!
~ EEK

Posted at: 3:34 pm on May 27, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

AdorableKitten1; Can I choose your age, too? 'Cause if I can, I think I know exactly were to put you... :D
~ EEK 

Posted at: 12:12 pm on May 30, 2012

risingtide21

risingtide21

aka RisingTide18

View All Posts

This is really good! Great idea!

~Samira :) 

"Clouds like the fallen feathers of angels blown carelessly across the sky."

Samir

Posted at: 5:30 pm on May 30, 2012

risingtide21 - Front risingtide21 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Thanks, Samria! Oh, AdorableKittten, I take that your silence means I can choose your age.... right?
~ EEK
P.S. Will post more soon! 

Posted at: 11:52 am on June 1, 2012

lavendervanilla17

lavendervanilla17

aka AdorableKitten51

View All Posts

Yes! You can chose my age.. as long as its 10 and older.

Sasha

Ravenclaw

girly girl

Posted at: 3:34 pm on June 1, 2012

AquaBreeze125

AquaBreeze125

View All Posts

Name: Jade Mariner, Age: 14, Description: Japanese with dark brown hair and eyes. Wears cute, pink thick-framed glasses. Petite. Love pink, but will nor wear skirts unless forced to. Best friends with Eleanor. Personality: Deceptively shy and polite until the time for betrayal is close. Loyal to her true friends. Can be funny and outgoing with her friends. Totally artistic. Expert at codes and lockpicking. Cahill ancestry: 1/2 Janus, 1/2 Lucian. Ultimate combo! :)

Noelle Cahill

Strange things did happen there,

No stranger would it be

If we met up at midnight

In the hanging tree.

Posted at: 4:12 pm on June 1, 2012

AquaBreeze125 - Front AquaBreeze125 - Back
lavendervanilla17

lavendervanilla17

aka AdorableKitten51

View All Posts

Nevermind... you can chose any age you want! I dont care if its a baby or a teen.. though PLEASE dont make me an adult.

Sasha

Ravenclaw

girly girl

Posted at: 10:54 pm on June 1, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Eleanor burst through the door, snatched up an apple, and dashed past the rows of doors that lined the halls of her large home. Bathroom, office, meeting-room, ballroom, greenhouse. Because everything was above ground level, there was a specially designed greenhouse within the walls of every home. That way, people could grow there own food. Eleanor ran up the first flight of stairs onto the second story. Master bedroom, office, big library, washroom, bathroom. She sprinted up the next flight of stairs. Eleanor stopped and calmly walked toward her bedroom door.

She loved her room for several reasons. The first was that it was beautiful. It had light yellow walls, and a light blue and light yellow bedspread. All of the furniture was white, with a hardwood floor and a window seat. Giant windows were everywhere, and sunlight cascaded in. A light breeze gently fluttered the voile curtains.
Another reason was that her room was on the 3rd floor. That meant that she didn't just have an amazing view, but that she was near the telescopes. In fact, one was in her room. She also loved that she was nearby the chemistry lab, the art studio, and her personal library. But for now, she just dumped her book bag on her bed and stared at herself in the mirror.

Everyone always said that Eleanor looked just like her mother. With big dark green eyes, long, thick, and wavy copper hair, flawless tan skin, and full pink lips, she had the potential of becoming a beauty. Or, so everyone said. Whatever, thought Eleanor. I better get to work on those papers. And with that, she plopped herself down at her desk and began to write.

Posted at: 12:52 pm on June 2, 2012

risingtide21

risingtide21

aka RisingTide18

View All Posts

Um...EEK...I don't know if it's a typo but you've called me Samria twice. My name is Samira actually. So.. yeah. Just thought I'd let you know. :) 

~Samira :) 

"Clouds like the fallen feathers of angels blown carelessly across the sky."

Samir

Posted at: 2:47 pm on June 2, 2012

risingtide21 - Front risingtide21 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

*Gasp!* I am SO sorry! Samira! Samira! Samira! Ooopppsss! Sorry!!!
~ EEK 

Posted at: 11:15 pm on June 2, 2012

dawnblizzard8

dawnblizzard8

aka BearAstronomy23

View All Posts

Hi! :)

DawnBlizzard8 aka BearAstronomy23 aka Laura

Thpersoyoweryesterday

manobthpersoyoartoday.

Thpersoyoartoday

manobthpersoyoartomorrow.

Posted at: 12:11 pm on June 4, 2012

dawnblizzard8 - Front dawnblizzard8 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Hi, Lorna! 
~ EEK 

Posted at: 9:00 pm on June 4, 2012

dawnblizzard8

dawnblizzard8

aka BearAstronomy23

View All Posts

Um please call me Laura, because I accidentally put Lorna in my sig and it's still not approved yet so I can't change it at the moment.

DawnBlizzard8 aka BearAstronomy23 aka Laura

Thpersoyoweryesterday

manobthpersoyoartoday.

Thpersoyoartoday

manobthpersoyoartomorrow.

Posted at: 11:18 am on June 5, 2012

dawnblizzard8 - Front dawnblizzard8 - Back
adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

OK! Hey Laura! Here is a welcome gift; more story!
~ EEK 

Lets see... Eleanor thought. I'll start with the history paper...
Well, first of all, the Cahill clan has been fighting over the serum for hundreds of years. However, it wasn't until recently until it was all out war. The war was in North America, and all the North American Cahills called for help from Cahills in other parts of the world. Eventually, the fighting got so bad that non-Cahills left. There were many a horrible bloody battles. After the Ekats blew up most of Canada, part of the U.S.A., and all of Mexico, did the fighting stop.
When the Ekats were done, and the dust settled, two important things had happened. First, werewolves, dragons, and magical birds called 'Burgles' were reawakened. These creatures were driven into an enclosure in the middle of the land known as The Center. This enclosure had walls 2 miles tall and 5 feet thick. There is only one entrance per kingdom, which are heavily guarded at all times. Secondly, the land had been formed into a perfect circle. So, the land was divided evenly into 5 parts, each one housing all the inhabitants of each branch. These became separate kingdoms, known as Lucia, Jane, Toma, Ekaterii, and Madrig.
A treaty was drawn up between the kingdoms, stating that there will be no killing unless one member of a branch comes on to another branch's land. It also states that on the first week of May, there is no fighting at all. People from different branches will trade and party together all week, ending in a fancy ball which includes all the Royals and important people from all the branches. Apart from that week, however, the branches are quite hostile toward each other. In fact, if the branches inter-marry, the newly married couple get banished into The Center.
The banish-ers assume that the couple get destroyed by the werewolves and dragons. However, these banished people have created a settlement within The Center, which they call Cahillia. Cahillia is built in the trees, to protect from the werewolves who prowled on the ground. Dragons were rarely seen, but Burgles were allied with the Cahills. These fantastical birds acted as scouts and spies, keeping an eye out for werewolves and gathering information from other animals. It was the Burgles that alerted the Cahills of the growing band of werewolves and who helped them fight the mutants back. Many noble people and creatures were lost on both sides, but in the end, the Cahills won. And so, the Cahills and other creatures lives inside the walls, waiting for the right time to reunite the Kingdoms, and finally have peace.

Posted at: 7:11 pm on June 5, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

OK! Hey Laura! Here is a welcome gift; more story!
~ EEK 

Lets see... Eleanor thought. I'll start with the history paper...
Well, first of all, the Cahill clan has been fighting over the serum for hundreds of years. However, it wasn't until recently until it was all out war. The war was in North America, and all the North American Cahills called for help from Cahills in other parts of the world. Eventually, the fighting got so bad that non-Cahills left. There were many a horrible bloody battles. After the Ekats blew up most of Canada, part of the U.S.A., and all of Mexico, did the fighting stop.
When the Ekats were done, and the dust settled, two important things had happened. First, werewolves, dragons, and magical birds called 'Burgles' were reawakened. These creatures were driven into an enclosure in the middle of the land known as The Center. This enclosure had walls 2 miles tall and 5 feet thick. There is only one entrance per kingdom, which are heavily guarded at all times. Secondly, the land had been formed into a perfect circle. So, the land was divided evenly into 5 parts, each one housing all the inhabitants of each branch. These became separate kingdoms, known as Lucia, Jane, Toma, Ekaterii, and Madrig.
A treaty was drawn up between the kingdoms, stating that there will be no killing unless one member of a branch comes on to another branch's land. It also states that on the first week of May, there is no fighting at all. People from different branches will trade and party together all week, ending in a fancy ball which includes all the Royals and important people from all the branches. Apart from that week, however, the branches are quite hostile toward each other. In fact, if the branches inter-marry, the newly married couple get banished into The Center.
The banish-ers assume that the couple get destroyed by the werewolves and dragons. However, these banished people have created a settlement within The Center, which they call Cahillia. Cahillia is built in the trees, to protect from the werewolves who prowled on the ground. Dragons were rarely seen, but Burgles were allied with the Cahills. These fantastical birds acted as scouts and spies, keeping an eye out for werewolves and gathering information from other animals. It was the Burgles that alerted the Cahills of the growing band of werewolves and who helped them fight the mutants back. Many noble people and creatures were lost on both sides, but in the end, the Cahills won. And so, the Cahills and other creatures lives inside the walls, waiting for the right time to reunite the Kingdoms, and finally have peace.

Posted at: 7:12 pm on June 5, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Bump!

Posted at: 11:52 pm on June 7, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

bump

Posted at: 6:29 pm on June 8, 2012

adeptelf17

adeptelf17

aka VaporBeam12

View All Posts

Is anyone still reading? Show yourselves, please!
~ EEK 

Posted at: 10:09 pm on June 8, 2012