The 39 Clues

Live, Life, Love, A AmIan
generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Branch: Tomas

View All Posts

Hi Guys i'm writing an Amian with WolfJourney11 (A.K.A Briana) So i hope you like it,
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amy's POV
"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." Amy  yelled right back she kissed Evan on the cheek and headed for the house." Here you go."  Dan said Handing Amy the phone.
" What did you do to my room?" Amy said to Dan as she waked in it looked like a tornado went threw it.
"Well your phone was riging, and you have that stupid  song by Tayol swift as your ringtone so i hade to find it." Dan said ,Amy air kicked Dan out of her room.
"Hello?" Ian said in his silky british accent, It stuned Amy she hadn't heard Ian voice in awhile.
" Hi Ian, what do you want?" Amy said.
"Well since Natalie is missing i was wondering if you would let me come to your place and help you guys.?" Ian said 
Amy smiled, did she still have feeling for Ian Kabra?
"Yes Ian you can stay with us." Amy replyed back she wanted this  converstation to end she hade a Cute handsone boy who can make the BEST strawberry shortcake.
Amy swore she head Ian yelp for Joy?
" Ok i'll be there, " Ian said as he hanged up the phone.
"DAN, IAN IS COMMING OVER TO STAY AND HELP US WITH THE VESPER SITUATION, CAN YOU PLEASE BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVOR???" Amy screamed. she ran outside back to Evan.

Posted at: 9:03 am on February 16, 2012

generalloki1 - Front generalloki1 - Back
BubblyIndigo10

BubblyIndigo10

Branch: Lucian

View All Posts

WOW! You both have to continue! I can't believe how good it is! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! Continue!!!

If life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand COOKIES!   

The best exercise is moving your head left and right over again every time you're offered food.

Posted at: 8:23 pm on March 22, 2012

BubblyIndigo10 - Front BubblyIndigo10 - Back
generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Vote for me for Vesper Two and Six http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/18078

Posted at: 8:55 am on March 23, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Ok, Back by popular demand. the next part.
______
11:58
_________
Marilyn's POV
SHHH, Keep quite i don't need Amy to find me. she's been buging me about the guy i like. I WILL NEVER TELL HER! Ian's been playing all of I'l Volo's Song's. Its starting to make me hate him even more.  Dan walkes up to me "You know for a Brit, i really hate him. i hope this plan backfires on him." I Just look into Dan's Green eye's I don't know why but i always get lost in them "Yea me two."-" Hey Marilyn can you-"-" Yes Dan i will  Translate this song for you.
Amy. My sun. What a beautiful thing, it's a sunny day. The gentle breeze after the storm, The air's so fresh, it feels like a celebration What a beautiful thing, it's a sunny day But another sun, That's even brighter It's my own sun That's upon your face! When night comes and the sun sets down. I almost start to feel blue I'd stay below your window When night comes and the sun sets down But another sun, That's even brighter It's my own sun That's upon your face! The sun, my own sun t's upon your face It's upon your face But another sun, That's even brighter It's my own sun That's upon your face!"  Dan just lookes at me "Wow, thats cool." I smile weekly " I know. If Ian dosen't stop sining i'll star having nightmares." Me and Dan  Laugh. Then the one thing i never thought would happen did. We stopped, We just looked into eachouthers eyes. I felt like i could do this all day. Dan got closer and closer to me "No, stop, No!" I gently  pushed him away. I knew Briana liked him and I woud never date the guy my bestfriend likes. Even if it was my first crush. and Yes Dan was my first Crush. and i've meet alot of cute guyes along the way. But i never fell for anyone. And i would Not Kiss Dan if Briana liked him.
I Looked out my window. Ian was waiting for me. I ran down the  staires and meet him outside. "Hello Amy!" Ian said. I was freezing. i didn't wear a coat outside "Here wear my coat." Ian put his coat around me. I  felt warmer "So, your E=mail said that you liked me."-"Ian, Dan and Briana hacked it.... I... I..." I started to stammer "Why am i such an Idito? I need to learn that i can't get what i want.... or Love." I sat down on the bench. Ian took a seat next to me "I'm sorry i wasted your time. you may leave." I just sat there "No Ian i won't." Ian turned tword me "But i was just a waste of your time." -"No Ian not not a waste of Time." Ian just lookes down at the ground "I Really like you Amy i do. and When i did that to you in Korea..... It just tore my heart to pieces, It really did." I saw something  in his eyes. It was sadness and tears.  "Why don't we just stay friends." I  put my hand on his sholders "Good Night Ian..... Love." I walk off. My head turned he was smiling 'Great Job Amy you Blew it. BLEW IT!" My hear shouted at me..... I love Evan and Only Evan...... And.... Ian.... Why did i blow it.... I love him and i blew it.
_________________________________________________________________________________- 

Posted at: 7:25 pm on March 23, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Ok, so for the next post (The song thing is only going to go one for about a few more post them no more) I need your guys vote. I'm stuck between a couply of songs. so can you tell me which song i should use.

A.
The clock
Clock, don't mark the hours Otherwise I'll go insane She is going to leave forever When the sun rises again We only have this night left To live our love And your tick tock reminds me Of my helpless pain Clock, stop your course Because my life is extinguishing She's the star that lights my being I'm nothing without her love Stop the time in your hands Make this night perpetual So that she will never leave me So that the sunrise will never come We only have this night left To live our love And your tick tock reminds me Of my helpless pain Clock, stop your course Because my life is extinguishing She's the star that lights my being I'm nothing without her love Stop the time in your hands Make this night perpetual So that she will never leave me So that the sunrise will never come So that the sunrise will never come So that the sunrise will never come
B.  
The moon did this
Amy,The moon did this It's the moon's fault That I've fallen in love... Fallen in love with you Its brightness Reflected my fortune in between you eyes The moon did it like this The moon did this, slowly, at its own pace It succeeded at setting my heart aflame I thank the heavens for giving me their tenderness The moon cast a spell on me I never thought I could fall in love The moon made that dream come true Today, you are my world The moon did this It's the moon's fault The moon did it like this I never thought I could fall in love The moon made that dream come true Today, you are my world The moon did this It's the moon's fault That I've fallen in love... Fallen in love with you Its brightness Reflected my fortune in between you eyes The moon did it like this The moon did it like this
C
My Life   Amy,Now the new moon is coming I cannot touch you and I'm terrified It will be another night without seeing you It's not necessary that I explain to you That life goes and goes So much silence to remind me So much pain has done me so much harm Time does not stop it for even a moment So cold inside So lonely outside It leaves My thoughts leave me Following to where you are I know my heart will find you It leaves Without you life leaves me A dream that was left behind I know that life will never be the same I walk the streets like a clown I want to know how to forget you I feel the sound of your laughter And the rain on the glass And again, my lips call for you It leaves My thoughts leave me Following to where you are I know my heart will find you It leaves Without you life leaves me A dream that was left behind I know that life will never be the same I know that life will never be the same. -------------___________
When i read Read the lyrics to 'My Life' I almost cryed. 

Posted at: 5:12 pm on March 24, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Briana's POV
"WHAT" Briana shouted "THEY DIDN'T KISS?" Marilyn and Dan moved back three steps "She told Ian that she just wanted to be firends." Briana looked outsid only to see one sad Ian Kabra on the bench "Operation Ian and Amy is going south." -"Guys why don't we head to bed  Nikita, Sunny, and Dakota will be here in the morning and hopfully they'll be able to help us." Dan sugested
"Yea i do agree with Dan i'm tired.... Night Briana."
----------------
Sorry its not so much got to start my homework. 

Posted at: 9:36 am on March 27, 2012

CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

Marilyn=Do #3!!!! PLEASE!!

Ian has secrets, and Amy is not happy. Evan is distressing over everything, and Sinead is acting oddly. Add some Dan pranking with Brian, and well…

Read this Amian at: /12843

Posted at: 4:40 pm on March 27, 2012

CatchingAqua430 - Front CatchingAqua430 - Back
CobraAzure40

CobraAzure40

View All Posts

Cool!

out

animusic4me

♫Please vote for me in the Lucian Elections as Lucian Ambassador, Assassin, or Secretary!

A Chain Reaction of Compassion.

GU

Posted at: 6:27 pm on March 28, 2012

CobraAzure40 - Front CobraAzure40 - Back
generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Amy's POV
I couldn't sleep at all, what have i done.... Ok i just need to focus on Evan and the Cahill-Vesper sitatuon. I looked at my clock it was 9:30 Am
"Morning Amy!" It was Marilyn. "Marilyn you look like you saw a ghost." -"Worst, Ian sining." Marilyn walked out "Wait Marilyn.'' -"Whhat Amy?" -"Can you sing Ian a song for me.... In italian?'' Marilyn just smiled.
"Shure,... Why?" -"I Made a mistake.... i really did ... so just sing this song." I Handed Marilyn a slip of  paper, but she just tosed it "I have a song in mind." Marilyn started to sing the song. she handed me a slip of the song in english "
Ian,Now the new moon is coming I cannot touch you and I'm terrified It will be another night without seeing you It's not necessary that I explain to you That life goes and goes So much silence to remind me So much pain has done me so much harm Time does not stop it for even a moment So cold inside So lonely outside It leaves My thoughts leave me Following to where you are I know my heart will find you It leaves Without you life leaves me A dream that was left behind I know that life will never be the same I walk the streets like a clown I want to know how to forget you I feel the sound of your laughter And the rain on the glass And again, my lips call for you It leaves My thoughts leave me Following to where you are I know my heart will find you It leaves Without you life leaves me A dream that was left behind I know that life will never be the same I know that life will never be the same. I'm sorry i hurt you.... I Love you Ian i really do. But tonight i can't love you.... Love you."  Ian came out of his room "Is that true Amy?" I walked out "Yes Ian, i'm sorry i still love you but i'm alos in love with Evan." Ian just stood there no emotion on his face.

Posted at: 5:08 pm on March 29, 2012

BubblyIndigo10

BubblyIndigo10

View All Posts

I love it. You have to continue. Thanks for being such an amazing author. Post soon!

The best exercise is moving your head left and right over again every time you're offered food.

Posted at: 7:16 pm on March 30, 2012

CobraAzure40

CobraAzure40

View All Posts

*staring at the computer* You have got to be kidding me!? Ian just stood there? He should have delcared war or something! MOVE IAN!

I love your story!
Oh and FieryAssassian My middle name is Elizabeth too *high five*
out

animusic4me

♫Please vote for me in the Lucian Elections as Lucian Ambassador, Assassin, or Secretary!

A Chain Reaction of Compassion.

GU

Posted at: 12:49 pm on March 31, 2012

CobraAzure40 - Front CobraAzure40 - Back
AquaJanus22

AquaJanus22

Branch: Janus

View All Posts

*clentches teeth in anger* rite more b/4 I shoot s/o!
*translation* it's sooooooo good rite more 

Griffondor

Janus

Jewish

"life isn't about waiting 4 the storm 2 pass-

it's about learning 2 dance in the rain"

"life isn't about finding yourself-

it's about creating yourself"

Posted at: 4:02 pm on April 1, 2012

AquaJanus22 - Front AquaJanus22 - Back
WolfJourney11

WolfJourney11

View All Posts

Hey!  I am soooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!  I've been soooooo busy, AND the computer broke!  AND my anunt, uncle, and cousins came all the way from Korea to see us.  I've been busy.  Anyways, now that the computer works better, I have time to write the next POV.  That's soooooo sweet that you wouldn't kiss Dan!  I'd do the same.  Anyways, heres the POV.

Amy's POV
Ian slowly started to nod.  A half smile half smirk started creeping up on his face.  "At least now I know.  I know that you love me a little bit.  But I understand about Evan.  Even if he is a nerd.  I guess I'll see you tomorrow.  Good day.....Love."  And then he left.  "Good day Ian....love."  I whispered when he was out.  Marilyn nudged me.  I looked at her.  "What're you standing here for?  Go after him!"  She said, and she pushed me into the hall and locked me out.  I sighed.  Then I decided to make the best of it.  I started running down the hall.  "Ian!  Wait!"  I whisper-yelled at him.  I didn't want to draw attention to myself.  I caught him just as he was walking into his room.  He had the door half open, but he stopped and turned toward me.  "What?"  He said gently.  "Ian, I do love you!  More then anything!  I just, like Evan too!  I'm torn between the boys I love most."  I said.  I was on the verge of tears.  I didn't know what to do, or who to love, or what!  "Come in, and tell me about it."  He said.  I walked in and sat on his bed.  He sat next to me and put his arm around me.  "You know, you're just like Katniss."  He said.  I looked at him in surprise.  "Yeah, I've read it.  To Natalie, that is.  We have Hunger Games in Englad too you know."  He had a hint of sarcasm in his voice.  I smiled and nodded.  "Only one differance.  I don't know weither you're my Peeta or my Gale yet.  If I decide to go with Evan, just know that I'll always love you, at least a little bit."  I said.  He laughed and said, "I hope I'm your Peeta."  And he slowly leaned in, and to my surprise, I did too!  But before we could kiss, someone, who sounded an awful lot like Evan said through clentched teeth, "Breakfast is ready.  Amy, could I talk to you outside, for a moment."  I knew I was in trouble.  But strangely, I didn't care.

Done!  I loooove cliffhangers!  I'm so mean.  Can you tell I just saw/read the Hunger Games?  Yeah....Anyways, TTYL! 

Briana

Shoot to kill?~Ian

May the odds be ever in your favor!~Effie

Dear "cool" kids, if ur so cool, why don't u have a candy named after u?  Signed, the Nerds

Posted at: 6:22 pm on April 3, 2012

WolfJourney11 - Front WolfJourney11 - Back
CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

OH MY GOSH! *Hypervenalating* BUSTED!

Ian has secrets, and Amy is not happy. Evan is distressing over everything, and Sinead is acting oddly. Add some Dan pranking with Brian, and well…

Posted at: 3:23 pm on April 4, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Briana, YOUR SO GOOD AT CHIFTHANGER!!!!!!! I totaly understand... I will have to have you take over for sme of May and prouble all of june ( I will try to wirte) I'm going to be staying with one of my family memberso for 2 months... I'm sorry if its too much, And thats cool Me and my Mother are going to buy the books then go see the Movie (GO HUNGER GAMES!!!) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Amy's POV ----------------------------------- 'O No!' I thought Evan lookes really mad. I walked out of Ians room and outside Evan didn't even take so i hade to star " Evan listen i'm really sorry!''-" DO you ,like that Kabra cause evevdently you lied to me the first time." I didn't say anything  he caught me there "I-I-I-I didn't lie to you... its just that... I kind if like Ian" Twords the very end i whishpered Ians  name "Where threw Amy just threw." Then right there Evan ran off, Then i started crying. Why, Why Evan's gone and now i've got Ian. But why do i feel like i've lost everything?
Theres only one thing I need to do to get away from this drama.
--------------------------
Marilyn's POV
--------------------------------
"YOU IDIOT!" I Shouted at Ian. "What? What did i do?" I handed him a note I found on Amy's bed, Ian read it.
Dear Family, I Can't take this anymore. All the drama, Evan broke up with me Its compilcated with Ian and.... and i can't take this anymore! So i'm leaving~ Amy
"This Is BAD!" Dan said walking in
"This is really bad!" Briana looked at Dan
"If you two fished face things would of stayed out of this then Amy wouldn't of left." Ian snapped at us.
I Was just about to  pound the crap out of Ian when Dan ran up and held me back.
"Amy just needs to work this out."Briana sugested"Um not with this Vesper situation, She could get hurt. we need to find her!" Ian said
"Dude you should of made a move on here." I said "I Almost did, if it wern't for Toliver." Ian just sat on his bed. "Wait i know where she's going!"

Posted at: 7:41 pm on April 4, 2012

poseidondawn15

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

View All Posts

I haven't read the hunger games yet, but on tuesday my school had a half day so my mum took my friend and i To the movies and we saw the Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooo Epic

before i finish this post i would like to say something.
Boooo Gale!!!  Goooo Peeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katniss & Peeta 4eva!!!!!
wooohooo

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Posted at: 3:07 am on April 5, 2012

poseidondawn15 - Front poseidondawn15 - Back
generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

CHeck out my newest story http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/19670

Posted at: 8:56 am on April 5, 2012

WolfJourney11

WolfJourney11

View All Posts

Hey Marilyn!  Sure I can take over!  I should be unbusy by then.  Well, except in May.  I'm going to NC for my aunt.  She's having a baby named GIDEON DANIEL!!!!!  How ironic!  She's never even heard of this series!  I have to go.  I'm kinda busy right now, but great chapter!  I'll post the next one soon.  TTYL!  P.S. Thx for liking my cliffhangers!

Briana

Shoot to kill?~Ian

Dear "cool" kids, if ur so cool, why don't u have a candy named after u?  Signed, the Nerds

Posted at: 11:23 am on April 5, 2012

CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

AAKK! I love it!

Posted at: 12:13 pm on April 5, 2012

mysteryninja8

mysteryninja8

aka AmethystAdventure140

View All Posts

more

mysteryninja8 aka AmethystAdventure140

I AM THE NINJA LORD!!!  

Posted at: 2:12 pm on April 5, 2012

mysteryninja8 - Front mysteryninja8 - Back
adorableblue74

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

View All Posts

Cool, I can't wait to read the rest!

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

Posted at: 9:26 pm on April 5, 2012

adorableblue74 - Front adorableblue74 - Back
BubblyIndigo10

BubblyIndigo10

View All Posts

Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! This is so exciting!
Who's the author again? Well, whoever it is, CONTINUE!
@WolfJourney11, it was SO obvious that you just read/saw the Hunger Games. Was it good? Did you like it? I won't tell you my opinion until you say yours.

BTW Did I mention CONTINUE?! :)

Posted at: 10:22 pm on April 6, 2012

poseidondawn15

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

View All Posts

Not only do i get chocolate on easter but my mum got me
-THE HUNGER GAMES (the book)
so even though i have already seen the movie and know what happens, I am now reading the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Posted at: 5:59 pm on April 8, 2012

poseidondawn15 - Front poseidondawn15 - Back
WolfJourney11

WolfJourney11

View All Posts

BubblyIndigo: I was just in the Hunger Games mood.....Even though it was obvious....ANYWAYS, It wasn't good at all!!!!!!!  IT WAS SOOOOOOO TOTALLY AMAZING AND AWESOME AND COOL AND GREAT AND EVERY OTHER POSITIVE WORD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What's your opinion on it?  I gtg.  TTYL!

Briana

Shoot to kill?~Ian

Posted at: 7:35 pm on April 8, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NO,NO,NO,NO, WHY!!! i WROTE PROUBLE ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC THINGS I'VE EVER WRITTEN AND IT DISAPERED!!!! AAAAA, SO I'LL TRY TO WRITE IT AGAIN LATER. 

Posted at: 9:58 am on April 9, 2012

generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

Amy's POV
I walked in and took a seat. I smealled a familar sent, the sent of Mr. McIntyre. Tears sprang from my eyes i really miss him, i remember when he asked us to call him Mac. I wished that we could of protected him.
Alot of weight was lifted from me when i started working. The Marilyn, Briana, Dakota, Nikita, Sunny, Sinead, Hamilton,and John always buggin me. And Evan breaking up with me.
But there was still one weight on me that kept buggin me. Ian.
I don't get it. I hade Evan. HE LOVED ME and i blew it.
Just then i heard the enguine of a plane, I got up from my seat and looked out the window. there on the ground was a black private jet with a big logo of the lucian's on the side on it.
Briana, Dan, and Marilyn walked out sipping on coconuts and Ian rushed out of plane like a motorcycle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marilyn's POV
_________________________________________________________________________________
 I takes and Idiot to not know that Amy would take the back. Ok so we can mark Ian as one.
"Amy, STOP please i need to talk to you!" Ian ran up and grabbed  Amy's arm
"Why,?" Amy ran from Ian to edge of the clift, She ran to fast and slipped off. Now Amy was dangling for dear life. We all ran for Amy but Ian got there first. and beofr we could reach them Ian was already pulling her in "Wow, dude, i didn'teven think you hade and muscles?" Dan said.
Ian helped Amy up and now she was in his arms sobbing quitley.
"Ian, I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything it just i've-"
"Amy ,i get it. And i'm the one who should be appolizing i've acted So inmature and i hurted you.... Amy yes i do still love you but i hurted you in the prosses of getting you to feel the way i do." Ian looked into Amy's eyes.
 And Amy and Ian moved in slowly untill they FINALY kissed.
The way the scene looked would just make any non-Romantic just LOVE it.
The sun was going down so Ian and Amy where outlined with red, orange, pink, and yellow. and the water too.
Briana was getting thius all on video "Dan, are you crying?" I saw Dan's eyes moist.
"No, Its just allergy's acting up." I give Dan a look of 'are you serious?'
"Ok so I am, its just i've never seen Amy so happy." I put my amr around dan and so did Briana
"Dude, Man up.... O no now i'm going to cry!" Briana started crying
"O great its contagious." I said as a few tear escaped my eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry its not much i have to go somewhere
~Marilyn 

Posted at: 7:37 pm on April 9, 2012

ActorArt5

ActorArt5

View All Posts

Dan Dan Dan Dan so cute little boy

I HATE THE EXAM!!!!!

Posted at: 1:16 am on April 11, 2012

ActorArt5 - Front ActorArt5 - Back
arrowelf31

arrowelf31

aka EmeraldHorse136

View All Posts

cool

arrowelf31 aka EmeraldHorse136

I HATE AMIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ian

lucian obsecced

Posted at: 2:15 pm on April 11, 2012

arrowelf31 - Front arrowelf31 - Back
generalloki1

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

View All Posts

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS POST!!!!
Ok so Briana (My Co-writer) Has left the message board.... So I need anouther Co-author and if i don't get a post from someone asking to help by the 30 of April........ I'll have to end Live, Life, Love A Amiam.... And I MISS BRIANA  
~M 

Posted at: 3:38 pm on April 22, 2012

CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

Hey you! I would love to write with you, but I don't know how consistant I would be. If you would like me as a writing partner, get ahold of my on my Amian. :) That is where I can be found! :P

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/12843

Posted at: 5:00 pm on April 30, 2012

dawndancer15

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

View All Posts

Great story! Can you please check out my writing prompt? Thanks a billion!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21710

~Vanessa~  

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

Writer~Dancer ~Vanessa~ Actress~Singer

Gold Digger     

"That's a bit too much to hope for." - Amy Cahill

Read at: show/19095

Posted at: 8:45 pm on April 30, 2012

dawndancer15 - Front dawndancer15 - Back
CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

Hey all!!

I will be filling the spot that was left by Briana. I'm really sad that she left.

Anyways, I will post some story as soon as I can. (Friday, maybe?)

Until then,
~Audrey

Posted at: 6:05 pm on May 3, 2012

athenaartemis260

athenaartemis260

aka DolphinAgent59

Branch: Ekaterina

View All Posts

Is it too late to join the story? (And write if I must?)
Name: Anika Cahill
Personality: Always wearing fashionable clothes, but have my tech belt on too. I like martial arts, singing dancing and inventing. I'm amazing at spying and spy missions. I'm also a little shy.

AthenaArtemis260 aka DolphinAgent59

MyC-Mail!:/35232

Niki

Allie and Jessie

AlthoughIambrokenmyheartisuntamed,still.

Posted at: 4:51 pm on May 5, 2012

athenaartemis260 - Front athenaartemis260 - Back
CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

Amy had just kissed Ian. It was the happiest moment of her entire life. He had saved her from certain death at the rocky hands of the cliff. She was going to renounce her love for all but Ian.
She reached up and kissed him again.
He got a puzzled look on his face as he looked into her now misty eyes.
"What was that about?"
"It is a thank-you."
"For what?"
"For being you. And for making me love you."
He hugged her and they stood, embracing, as the last rays of the sun shone into the sky.
Looking back on it, I'm glad that Evan broke up with me. Ian was really confusing, but I think we are on the same path now. Facing north.

Dan piped up. Amy had forgotten he and Briana were there.

"So, what now?"
Amy and Ian exchanged glances.
"Back home?

Sorry it took me so long to post! I had finals and everything, but now I'm out of school!!
~Audrey
P.S. Hoped you liked it!

Posted at: 7:45 pm on May 12, 2012

CatchingAqua430

CatchingAqua430

View All Posts

Should I post more, or do you want to post?

Posted at: 11:23 pm on May 16, 2012

angelunicorn51

angelunicorn51

aka YellowDragon557

View All Posts

This is GREAT!!!
PLEASE POST SOON

Kelly

"And maybe it's snowing purple gumdrops!"- Sinead, The dead of night

Kelly Cahill

AmIan forever

November 22 2013...XD

Posted at: 5:54 am on May 30, 2012

angelunicorn51 - Front angelunicorn51 - Back
lionred89

lionred89

aka LionShip1

View All Posts

You should totally post more!!!!!! I'm now addicted to it!!!

lionred89 aka LionShip1

Change, Change your life, take it all.We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all.

Posted at: 5:00 pm on May 30, 2012

lionred89 - Front lionred89 - Back
aggressivemoonlight2

aggressivemoonlight2

aka DecodingCloudburst3

View All Posts

Hey Marilyn (can i call u that) my name is Camila.i never had the courage to write this but now i do. ur famous on the mb and (this might be embarrasing) i dont have friends on the mb because im new to the mb. u have a bunch of friends like wolfjourney11, Briana, and (i forgot her username) emma-lea. i was wondering if u could introduce me to them. then i could have some friends on the mb. also im a big fan of ur story ian and amy kabra (as u can c in my sig.)u have to continue that. anyways i hope u can be my friend also.i already have ur, briana. and emma-lea card.i know this is long but thats all i have to say. 

aggressivemoonlight2 aka DecodingCloudburst3

Camila 

I love Purple and Pandas!!

"Split up and meet at the Chocolate Chip Cookies at midnight!!"-The Cahill Four 2:Return of the Cahills. Read at: /27058

Proud A.B.C. Member

Posted at: 12:39 pm on July 20, 2012

aggressivemoonlight2 - Front aggressivemoonlight2 - Back
aggressivemoonlight2

aggressivemoonlight2

aka DecodingCloudburst3

View All Posts

you can call me Mila

aggressivemoonlight2 aka DecodingCloudburst3

Camila 

I love Purple and Pandas!!

"Split up and meet at the Chocolate Chip Cookies at midnight!!"-The Cahill Four 2:Return of the Cahills. Read at: /27058

Proud A.B.C. Member

Posted at: 12:40 pm on July 20, 2012

aggressivemoonlight2 - Front aggressivemoonlight2 - Back
PinkRabbit49

PinkRabbit49

View All Posts

more more more more more more more more more more more

www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21295   www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22628  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22057  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/32010

Posted at: 12:29 pm on July 21, 2012

PinkRabbit49 - Front PinkRabbit49 - Back