The 39 Clues

The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

Branch: Ekaterina

View All Posts

"Beep!" Natalie Kabra's precious $20,000 alarm clock woke her. "Ugh." Natalie whipped her velvet covers. She walked across her pink carpeted floor. Her room was huge. She had a dresser, closet, bathroom, desk, and some things just lying around. And everything was pink. 

Natalie walked to her closet. She opened her huge closet doors. She looked at all her clothes. She chose black, silk, Capri, pants. She put on a pink, silk, dress, imported from China. She put on a pink jacket. She finished with a pair of white high heels. " NAT! SCHOOLS STARTING SOON!" Natalie 's stupid brother Ian yelled. " Just wait you dweeb!"Natalie yelled in her british accent. She hurried into her bathroom and applied her makeup. She looked in the mirror, passive. She grabbed her pink backpack and her black purse. Today is finals!

Jesus is what you need! Get Him! Please, before its to late!

I am awesome!

Posted at: 11:31 am on January 2, 2012

AgentAgent1829 - Front AgentAgent1829 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Oh My Goodness! Today is finals! Natalie Kabra had been waiting for this day a whole school year. Or at least, she'd been waiting for tomorrow.  Today she would Take her last tests, say good-bye to all her teachers, and, the dreaded clean her locker. Today is the day when she gets her junior high school grade, which goes on her Permanent record. Today was Natalie Kabra's life-changing day. And she was late.Natalie ran down the soft, brownish-grey, carpeted stairs. She had her pink, felt Backpack strapped on to her back. She had her purple, book-bag and her purse at hand. She was prepared for whatever she had to face today.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 9:40 pm on January 7, 2012

The Kabras
poseidondawn15

poseidondawn15

aka DetectiveTiger13

Branch: Lucian

View All Posts

Cool keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layne Cahill

Demigod

Percabeth forever!

Hunter of Artemis

Daughter of Poseidon

Posted at: 4:21 pm on January 8, 2012

poseidondawn15 - Front poseidondawn15 - Back
The Kabras
SecretAgent852

SecretAgent852

View All Posts

Hi!
Please keep writing
My name is Andrea.What is yours?
Post Later
«Andrea 

Andre

13 years old

When I’m with youI don’t feel so alone. -Hercules

Member of S.M.A.R.T.

Posted at: 6:40 pm on January 8, 2012

SecretAgent852 - Front SecretAgent852 - Back
The Kabras
FightingAgent826

FightingAgent826

Branch: Tomas

View All Posts

Nice.

Aaron 

Aaron Holt, Tomas Agent, Sportsaholic

My favorite characters are the Holts.

Lost Holt. Soccer and basketball is my life! And pizza.:P

I can beat you at any sport. :)

Posted at: 7:23 pm on January 8, 2012

FightingAgent826 - Front FightingAgent826 - Back
The Kabras
LavenderEager2

LavenderEager2

Branch: Tomas

View All Posts

KEEP ON WRITEiNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I defy gravity!!!!-me

I am awsome DEal with it

please excuse me i have to get my wallet out of the toaster.

SKITTLE QUEEN

Lilli-kate or taelyr

t christian

Posted at: 12:50 pm on February 5, 2012

LavenderEager2 - Front LavenderEager2 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

so sorry I couldn't get back to you! I posted yet they wouldn't put my post on for like a MONTH!

After getting to school, Ian Kabra went to his locker. He looked inside and grabbed his science book. Beeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Ian  got a text and his cell phone was noisily alerting him. "Must change my ring tone soon." Ian took out his cell phone from the top shelf of his locker. On the screen a text from Natalie, read, "I was looking at the school name on the front of the building and I realized something. Gabi is something in Filipino, I just don't know what it is. Gabi high is something in Filipino. Look it up for me." Ian was really stupid and he texted back, "I will only do so if you give me a bug." Bug is what Ian called hamsters. "FINE!" Natalie said back. Ian used his phone and looked up Gabi. Natalie came up behind Ian. "Hello, Ian. Seen Amy or Dan or Hamilton yet? Lost them on the bus." "Um, Nat? Gabi means........Vesper!"

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:03 am on February 12, 2012

The Kabras
singingpanther19

singingpanther19

aka AmusedAssassin24

Branch: Janus

View All Posts

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! :O

singingpanther19 aka AmusedAssassin24

Read my stories: ( /39275 )( /49802 )( /48938 ) 

YEAH BUDDY!

Think of the most horrible thing in the world, and multiply it by 6! ~Megamind

~Rosie~

Posted at: 6:18 pm on February 12, 2012

singingpanther19 - Front singingpanther19 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Dan's pov

Dan walked into homeroom and placed his books oon his desk. "Hey, Nelson. Can't wait till 3 today!" "Ya. For me, this summer's all about swimming, playing video games, hanging out with friends, and taking some ninja classes. Other than that, I'm relaxing, relaxing, and relaxing." Nelson replied. "Ya. Ya know the Kabras?" "Those freakos! Why do we care about them?" Nelson asked. "Well, anyway they are my cousins. Anyway, we have this stronghold thing for the Cahills. We have a computer room, or our command center, two really nice baths that Ian and I called dibs on, and a big old training room. We also have an anger room for Amy, and some lockers for all of us to take showers in and stuff when we're done with training. And a room for Amy and Natalie, and a room for me and Ian. We live in that place. The Kabras occasionally live in their own house but, whatever. Anyway, back to the point. This summer, all four of us-the kabras and me and Amy- we're all going to buil some places. Like a ninja store for me, a boutique for Natalie's new clothing line, a gymnastics and library for Amy, and a bath store for Ian. And Natalie's been talking about a trip to the mysterious-" Dan was cut of by the beep from his phone telling him he got a text. Dan pulled out his phone from his pocket. Text from...My teacher! When Dan read the text, he fainted and fell straight onto the floor.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:33 am on February 19, 2012

The Kabras
shyrainbow5

shyrainbow5

aka SapphireLadybug7

View All Posts

Very suspenseful!  keep going!  I like it!!!!!

P.S. I added you.  Please add me!  Thanx! 

ShyRainbow5 aka SapphireLadybug7

“It was like walking into a treasure trove of books, hoarded by pirate librarians.” ― Pseudonymous Bosch, The Name of This Book Is Secret

Posted at: 6:44 pm on February 19, 2012

shyrainbow5 - Front shyrainbow5 - Back
The Kabras
CatEspionage15

CatEspionage15

View All Posts

Funny!!!

You don't know me, don't ignore me ~ Avril Lavigne.

Music is the answer ~ some shirt I find.

Yeah! I like T39C so much, problem? ~ me to my friend.

Posted at: 8:28 pm on February 19, 2012

CatEspionage15 - Front CatEspionage15 - Back
The Kabras
EmeraldMaze45

EmeraldMaze45

View All Posts

Keep it up you're doing great :)
BTW I don't think Natalie would ever call her brother dweeb, that's just an Amy-Dan thing. And another thing, I think it's impossible for an alarm clock to be 20,000 dollars.
Other than that, this is awesome!

A chain reaction of compassion

Not all who WANDER are LOST

Posted at: 3:40 am on February 20, 2012

EmeraldMaze45 - Front EmeraldMaze45 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

sorry I couldn't get back to you guys until now.

"Dan?....Dan!" Amy cryed as she ran into Dan's classroom. "I don't know what happened, he pulled out his phone, opened a new text and fainted." Nelson siad, obviously concerned. Amy quickly picked up Dan's phone from the dirty floor where it now lay. She looked at the text:

To: "Dan Cahill" ninjasareawesome@cahillcreepiness.org

Just concider yourself dead. You won't know when or where but I will get you. Enjoy your day!

Mrs. Eastman

Amy gasped. She never knew Dan's teacher was a Vesper! Mrs. Eastman was probably training her class to become Vespers. Beep! She was getting a text. It read:

To: "Amy Cahill" annoyingDan@Cahillcreepiness.org

You better keep this little "Chat" between Cahill and Vesper secret or else. I'll see ya later, Amy Dear.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:26 am on April 1, 2012

The Kabras
princessisis6

princessisis6

aka LordSaladin17

View All Posts

Finals.... what's that?

princessisis6 aka LordSaladin17

I live because of you I die because theres no other option But in between I live everyday like my last with you no matter what. You and I are meant to be

Posted at: 9:19 pm on April 1, 2012

princessisis6 - Front princessisis6 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Amy Gasped. She forwarded her text to Ian and Natalie, who sent their findings about the school name, to Amy. Soon, everyone was sending texts to Amy and everyone else. Every single person from Hamilton to Sinead, Ian to Natalie, Dan to Amy, everyone had gotten a creepy text from their teachers. Amy grabbed Dan who was now conscious and standing, and she ran. she ran past all the plain bulletins, coat racks, supply closets, and confused looking kids. She ran until she got to the front of the school where she took a look back behind her, to see if Dan, Ian, Natalie, Hammy, and Sinead where following her. Sure enough, everyone was behind her. The grabbed their, "vehicles" from the bike rack, Dan on skateboard, Ian trying to figure out the skateboard, Amy on bike, Natalie on really girly looking bike, Hammy on motorcycle, and Sinead on electric scooter. They spead to Amy, Dan, Ian, and Nat's house. Once there, Amy ran up to the door and un-locked it with her key. Everyone shuffled in and ran up their stairs to the attic.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 11:04 am on April 7, 2012

The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Dark. Creepy. Stuffed up. Breath. Dan had never been in their attic before. He felt as if he would have an asma attack. "What's with this place?" Ian asked. "Well, its like, an attic!" Amy replied. "But its special." She walked to a wall and pushed some buttons on a keypad. A large square pushed out of the wall. It was a door. "Follow me." Amy walked into a room with a ton of computers, iphones, and weapons on tables. She hopped onto a computer and typed in a code. On the screen came a large map of their city. On the screen there was a large red dot circling the neighborhood. There were also a lot of green dots where their house was. Amy explained that all red dots are vespers. All the green dots are programmed to appear wherever Amy's, Dan's, Ian's, Natalie's, Hamilton's, Sinead's, and Jonah's phones were. That red dot. It appeared to be pulling up their driveway. It appeared to be coming inside.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 11:09 am on June 18, 2012

The Kabras
lionred89

lionred89

aka LionShip1

View All Posts

AGH!!! This story is suspenseful!!! You must post more soon!!!! This is really good!!

~ Cailynn ~ 

lionred89 aka LionShip1

Change, Change your life, take it all.We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all.

Posted at: 2:14 pm on June 18, 2012

lionred89 - Front lionred89 - Back
The Kabras
chasingcupid19

chasingcupid19

aka DecodingIsland3

View All Posts

Wow!! You need to write more!!!

chasingcupid19 aka DecodingIsland3

SHOWLEEN CAHILL

A WRITER OF THE IMPOSSIBLE QUEST: 26293 

YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE SOMEONE UNLESS YOU KNOW THEIR FULL STORY-ME 

Posted at: 3:57 pm on June 18, 2012

chasingcupid19 - Front chasingcupid19 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Hi Andrea! You are an Ekat, just like me! I noticed that you go to Cahill University. You are in 5E, correct? I am in 3E. I am very sorry that it took me so long to reply. We have 5 classes together and we have the same language for this semester. Including Breakfast lunch and dinner. Cool!

I am awesome!

Posted at: 12:59 pm on June 21, 2012

The Kabras
BulldogAggressive24

BulldogAggressive24

View All Posts

Love it!!!!

Farewell Ashoka Tano

Amian

Luxoka

Jolilah 

Chocolate + Dell= Yummy!

~Dell~

Posted at: 9:20 pm on June 21, 2012

BulldogAggressive24 - Front BulldogAggressive24 - Back
The Kabras
amberangel506

amberangel506

aka DolphinGold73

View All Posts

That is AMAZING! Please post more soon!!!!

amberangel506 aka DolphinGold73

I love Drake Merwin!

...And Sam Temple!

Also Caine Soren...

BAND GEEK

>^.^>#

Posted at: 10:09 am on June 22, 2012

amberangel506 - Front amberangel506 - Back
The Kabras
OptimisticInvestigating3

OptimisticInvestigating3

View All Posts

I like it! =) Good job. Keep writing!

Bekah <3

JAMY! 

Proud Christian.

"It started out as a feeling, which then turned into a hope...You'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye..."

Posted at: 1:49 pm on June 22, 2012

OptimisticInvestigating3 - Front OptimisticInvestigating3 - Back
The Kabras
CatEspionage15

CatEspionage15

View All Posts

More, more!!!!

You don't know me, don't ignore me ~ Avril Lavigne.

Music is the answer ~ some shirt I find.

Yeah! I like T39C so much, problem? ~ me to my friend.

Posted at: 3:17 pm on June 22, 2012

CatEspionage15 - Front CatEspionage15 - Back
The Kabras
EspionageAnalyzing22

EspionageAnalyzing22

View All Posts

Awesome!

A 'Epic' Freak

/34211

Adri, The Aweful Weird One

High Dive into  frozen waves where the past comes back to life.

Posted at: 4:42 pm on June 22, 2012

EspionageAnalyzing22 - Front EspionageAnalyzing22 - Back
The Kabras
librarybook55

librarybook55

aka LordEnduring2

View All Posts

Continue!

librarybook55 aka LordEnduring2

Just as in ancient times our history is written in the stars and so be it for the Future.

Posted at: 10:16 pm on June 22, 2012

librarybook55 - Front librarybook55 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Boom! Boom! Caboom! Gun shots. The Vespers were coming into the house. "Hide!" Amy screeched. Hamilton was quick on his feet and dived into a front roll and dove behind a big computer. As everyone stood in awe of Hamilton, Amy whispered, there is a door to a panic room in the attic behind this door." Amy gestured to the door that they had come through. Everyone hurried to the door. "Help! Wait for me! My foot's stuck on a cord." Hamilton was stuck behind the computer. As everyone else ran out back into the attic, Dan went back to help Hamilton. Ian quickly ran back also, to help them. "Man, dude this is really messed up." Dan said gesturing to the tangled cord. "Alright, Hammy, you push, and we'll pull." Ian said in his british accent. They heard footsteps at the bottom of the stairs leading to the attic. "Hurry!" Dan whispered. The cord was coming off, but it was still tangled. "Just forget me! Go hide!" "No we won't!"Dan said. "I will!" Ian yelled. "No you won't Ian!" "O.K.!" The footsteps were coming closer now. The cord finally cam off. Hamilton got up and they raced to the door. They jumped out and looked around. There was no other door. Then, they heard Amy's voice from down below. A hatch popped right out of the door and They pulled on it. The footsteps were very close now. They jumped inside an opening in the floor and closed the hatch just as the footsteps came up into the attic above. "I know their here. I heard them. Their here somewhere." The mystical voice was creeping Dan out. He turned to Ian and mouthed the words, "Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy." "Owwwy!" Ian stepped on something. "What was that?" a Vesper said. "Someone." The hatch came out of the floor. Ian had stepped on the operating button.   

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:28 am on June 24, 2012

The Kabras
librarybook55

librarybook55

aka LordEnduring2

View All Posts

Continue!

librarybook55 aka LordEnduring2

Just as in ancient times our history is written in the stars and so be it for the Future.

Posted at: 4:54 pm on June 29, 2012

librarybook55 - Front librarybook55 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Amy's POV

"Run!"Amy said. Amy and the others took off down a dusty hallway. She turned right and saw rows and rows of mirrors on either side of her. A Hall of mirrors, she thought. She had never been past the first hallway, let alone in a hall of mirrors. I sure hope that this isn't a dead end. Amy saw a big door at the end of the hall. She wouldn't have enough time to go out the door. She would have to jump behind a mirror. She dove for a big one on her right. She looked out and saw everyone jumping behind a mirror. "Iaaaaaaaaaaannn!" Natalie screamed. "What happened?!" "Ian got Ian-napped!" Amy began to cry softly. She jumped out from behind the mirror. "Guys, I think we're O.K." She approached the door at the end of the hall. She opened the door slightly. An extreme odor came from the other side. "Oh, man, that reeks!" Hamilton said, getting out from behind the mirror. Amy opened the door all the way. "Thats why, its Dan's room!"

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:09 am on July 20, 2012

The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Dan's POV

"Hey that was un-called for!" Dan said. "Dan, you have blankets on the ceiling, moldy pizzas stuck to your wall, and dirty underwear everywhere!" Amy said, stepping into Dan's room. She plugged her nose along with everyone following her except Dan. "Ian!" Natalie yelled, still sobbing over Ian. "Shhhhhhhh! The Vespers are still here." Amy said. She hurried over to Dan's closet and opened the door. She motioned for everyone to hurry into the closet quietly. She hurried in last. Hamilton pulled a blanket over himself, Natalie curled up in a ball, crying, and hid in the corner. The odor was unbearable! Amy plugged her nose and hid in the other corner. The footsteps were getting closer. They sounded like they were in the hall. Dan curled up and was out of site because he was under a pile of dirty underwear. "Hey! Let my go! Wehe! This is a fun ride!" Ian said. He was in Dan's room. Ew. This underwear stunk. He felt a sneeze coming on. He sneezed. "Huhchoooooooooooooooo!" The Vespers walked towards the closet.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:39 am on July 22, 2012

The Kabras
lavendervanilla17

lavendervanilla17

aka AdorableKitten51

View All Posts

MORE!!!! Oh and what about Dan/NataLIE/aMY/iAN living together?

lavendervanilla17 aka AdorableKitten51

Sasha

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”- Coco Chanel

Ravenclaw

girly girl

Posted at: 3:53 pm on July 24, 2012

lavendervanilla17 - Front lavendervanilla17 - Back
The Kabras
PinkRabbit49

PinkRabbit49

View All Posts

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21295   www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22628  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22057  www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/32010

Posted at: 7:30 pm on July 24, 2012

PinkRabbit49 - Front PinkRabbit49 - Back
The Kabras
AgentAgent1829

AgentAgent1829

View All Posts

Ian's POV

The Vespers had him in their grasp. He knew his family well, and he knew that they would hide in the closet. HE had heard Dan sneeze and he knew they were in there. He gasped. The Vespers were going to find them. Maybe, if the Vespers open the closet, my family can go out the other side, and in the commotion, I'll escape! It's a Win-Win situtation for everyone! He would need to find a hiding spot. He scoped out the room. He had shared the room with Dan and he decided he would jump underneath his bed. The Vespers would not be able to see him underneath his bed on the other side of the room. One Vesper reached out his hand to open the closet. There was no one inside. The other side of the closet opened, and everyone ran out and down the stairs. The Vespers didn't even notice until they heard the front door open. The Vespers dropped Ian and ran downstairs. Ian followed close behind as the footsteps quickly pounded down the stairs. He heard Amy scream. He ran passed the Vespers and hopped on his skateboard. Amy told everyone to stay together and she sped off.
Dan was on his skateboard, Amy was on her bike, Natalie on a really girly looking bike, Hammy was on motorcycle, and Sinead on electric scooter. They all sped away. Ian didn't know where they were going, but thats were they went.

I am awesome!

Posted at: 10:53 am on July 27, 2012

The Kabras
pizzapizza263

pizzapizza263

View All Posts

AWESOME

Sup? I'm Alissa Age: 14 

Hey Peoples I'm Haiden Age: 15

Life is nothing but an Obsticle that you have to get through. -Me